vendredi 2 septembre 2011

Super Junior and other stars comment on Leeteuk’s “baby daddy” situation on ‘Hello Baby’


Super Junior’s Leeteuk became the “dad” of the 4th season for KBS JOY’s ‘Hello Baby, while his co-stars SISTAR became the ”mommies”. Leeteuk’s newly-found parenthood seemed to be a hot topic amongst his friends and family, as they shared some words about the situation. 
MBLAQ’s Ji Ho commented, “Leeteuk is a bit of a prankster, but he still has a meticulous side so I think he’ll be good,” and Jay Park mused, “I think he’ll do things like ‘peek-a-boo’ really well.”
However, Leeteuk’s fellow members from Super Junior had less positive things to say. They stated, “I feel as if the baby will learn bad habits first,” “The baby will mature more quickly I think,” and “I feel sorry for the baby.”
Leeteuk’s older sister commented, “When I think of Teuky becoming a dad, I don’t think it matches him, but I believe he’ll think of the baby as his own and do his best.” When asked who she thought would be a good match for Leeteuk to play the role of mom, Leeteuk’s sister answered that she would very much like IU to be his partner.
Fans and viewers are commenting that despite being pushed to his limits when the show pranked him, Leeteuk was still patient with the child till the end.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire