mardi 27 septembre 2011

Are you really Super Junior’s Shindong?


At 12:24 a.m. on September 27, Heo Il Hoo, a news anchor for MBC TV station, tweeted the comment: “I met Shindong today I haven’t seen for a while. He was no longer the chubby boy I’ve known. He is now a slim guy with big eyes.”
He posted a photo by adding a comment: “I wish Super Junior good speed! The photo was taken by a goddess.”
In the photo, Heo was captured with Shindong in a friendly pose. Shindong appears to have gone through a significant transformation.
He has long kept her plump, easy-going image, but now he shows off charismatic, manly appeals thanks to his slim figure and well-defined facial features.
People who saw the photo left explosive responses: “Are you really Shindong I know?” “You proved once again that dieting is the best way to change your looks.” “You now look far more handsome.”


Source: Starnews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire