mercredi 14 septembre 2011

Super Junior’s Leeteuk is happy over Jaegal Sung Ryul’s reunion with a ballerina girl



On September 14, it was reported that renowned speed skater Jaegal Sung Ryul finally found the ballerina girl whom he was searching for a long time.
Leeteuk said, “I heard about Jaegal’s sad story about the ballerina girl on Gang Heart, and hoped that he would find her someday. When I heard of the good news, I was very happy for him. It is true that happiness double and sadness halve when you share them with your friends. It is touching that someone could become a hope and joy for you, and to be able to encourage each other. I will also try to become that kind of a person to my fans. I heartily congratulate the two of them and hope that their relationship develop even deeper.”
On August 2’s Gang Heart, Jaegal Sung Ryul told a sad story about a high school girl he met 15 years who dreamed of becoming a ballerina in the USA. He said that he would love to meet her again.
On the 14th, Jaegal said, “I have finally got in contact with the ballerina girl I talked about in Gang Heart. I previously tried various people-finding programs but was unsuccessful, so I was surprised and grateful to have found her through Gang Heart. At first, we were both speechless with joy.”
Jaegal Sung Ryul is currently coaching speed skating in Canada, and plans to return to Korea on the 27th.
Source: TVreport

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire