lundi 19 septembre 2011

Leeteuk talks about his Emotional Side & Eunhyuk talks about his Anniversary Since He Joined SME

Leeteuk: I am usually reminded of my life when I first debuted at around 4am in the morning, and all those tear jerking moments, so I always try to sleep before 4am; However, I am prone to leaving emotional messages on my CY between the times of 3:30am to 4am, when I get up in the morning and read what I’ve written, I would think “Ah, such a emotional guy……”
Leeteuk: It’s really easy to get emotional during the wee hours of the morning, there’s nothing weird about this; Everybody should just think of this as “Ah, maybe the emotions that come out at that time are the true feelings.”
Leeteuk: I just remembered the days before our debut, our members, DBSK members and all our managers, all 22 ~ 23 of us staying together; I don’t really remember how we managed to live, we would just lie down when we wanted to sleep, person against person, without knowing whether it was a head or legs beside us, and those days where we weren’t allowed to cry.
Leeteuk: Why couldn’t we treat our family members better when they’re around? Just like me, I thought about this when my elder sister went overseas to further her studies, but now we’re so awkward when we’re together, even my expression is impatient when I’m talking to my family members; Didn’t I went back this Chuseok? My tone when speaking was quite harsh, I could sense that my mother was near to tears, even if I was thinking “I shouldn’t be like this, this isn’t what I meant” in my heart, it just came out as harsh.
Leeteuk: We were really busy before our comeback, my psyche wasn’t really good; Although my psyche still wasn’t very good after our comeback, there were all those Chuseok recordings, music programs and various schedules, but these are things to be happy about; Even though there’s so many schedules, I’m still happy; Even though I wonder “Can I do this?”, getting only 2 hours of sleep per day for 3 weeks, thoughts like “Ah I’m going to die.” fill my mind, these are still memorable memories.
Leeteuk: Although I have no idea for how long I can continue with my activities, I will do my best in all my activities till the day arrives~!

Eunhyuk: 20th of September is my anniversary~! Ah, you guys don’t need to celebrate for me, I’ve always celebrated this day by myself; On the 20th of September 2000 I succeeded in the auditions of my present company and signed the contract with them, that’s why I celebrate every year; Here’s my recommended song for today – Sechskies “젝스키스” – COME BACK “컴백” & H.O.T – Descendents of Warriors “전사의 후예”;
Eunhyuk: Back then the competition between trainess & companies were quite tough, our friend Junsu passed the audition first, my first audition was in 1999, I had to sing a song that I was good at; I am a rapper, so I didn’t really had a song which I had practiced, and I wondered what song I should sing; Back then Sechskies “Come Back” was quite popular, so I sang that song as it was quite compatible with my vocals;

Eunhyuk: A week passed by and Junsu called me to say “Hyukjae-ah, you didn’t pass the auditions……”; After this I thought and came to the conclusion “Ah that’s right, I sang a Sechskies song for my audition at the company who were promoting HOT, if I were Lee Sooman Seonsaeng-nim I would have thought ‘What is this?’;” It’s no surprise that I failed;
Eunhyuk: I decided to try again in 2000, I really wanted to pass so I wreck my brains thinking about what song I should sing; In the end I chose H.O.T “Descendents of Warriors” & Shinwa’s “First Love”; There were people who said that I resembled Jang Woohyuk-ssi, the audition Seonsaeng-nim also said “Well you look like him, please sing a short part of Jang Woohyuk then”;
Eunhyuk: So I rapped Jang Woohyuk’s part live, danced to a Fly To The Sky song, and passed my auditions.
Eunhyuk: This is why when you guys go for an audition, you must do your homework and check up on the company, see what artistes they have under them; The truth is, like me, I’m not handsome, my singing wasn’t that good, in truth there are many people who can dance better than me, being able to pass the audition, debut and be active until now, it all depends on luck, hard work and passion, isn’t it? Let’s not forget, a proper song choice~!Eunhyuk: I had a really honest teacher in Primary 4, I was kind of naughty back then, so the teacher wrote honestly on the comments section “This student is dishonest, his concentration wavers……etc”, my mother blew her top after reading it; These aren’t things that are left on records for our whole life, what if my feelings were hurt? If there are teachers listening to our program right now, please write good stuff / compliments for your students~!
Eunhyuk: Well my mother, pfft……My mother still treats me like a child, she keeps calling me “My baby~”; My father has been calling me “Handsome son~” “Handsome Hyukjae-ah~” since I was young; Although I don’t know if this is the truth, bet hearing them call me this day in day out, it boosts my confidence, even making me a bit proud~!X3 This is why I’ve never thought that I’m ugly, I even think that I’m handsome~!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire