dimanche 4 septembre 2011

Super Junior’s Leeteuk announces he will join the military next year.


It looks like Super Junior will need to brace for another member departure, as Leeteuk announced his plans to enlist in the South Korean army. In an interview following the successful ‘SM TOWN Live in Tokyo Special Edition‘ concert, Leeteuk revealed that he will be enlisting next year. “I plan to enter the military next year,” he said, jokingly adding that “I’m saying this so I don’t get hateful comments such as ‘Just go the the army’.” “The Tokyo Dome was a dream stage for me,” he revealed. “It was always my wish to stand on it before I left for the army.” He also spoke about his performance at the Tokyo concert and how it affected him personally. “I felt happy seeing the fans go crazy over the final ending performance, where we sang “Light“, a song personally composed by our senior Kangta.” Source: Star News

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire