vendredi 2 septembre 2011

Yesung sheds tears as he talks about his father









Super Junior member Yesung became sad and shed tears as he thought about his father.
On the August 30th broadcast of SBS Strong Heart, Yesung told a story about his father, saying, “I didn’t really like my father before.” In addition, he also remarked, “My father and I weren’t that close in the past.”
Yesung went on, saying,
“My father was so strict that it had me thinking if I even had any affection towards him.”

He added, “To be honest, Choi Minsoo’s character is really similar with my father’s, that’s why I didn’t even watch the drama “Hourglass”.”
He continued, “When I went to Seoul in hope to fulfill my dream to become a singer, my own father opposed the idea. In fact, I was not allowed to listen to any kind of music before.” Yesung also said that it was really hard for them to speak with each other because of the lack of communication between the two. As Yesung told his story, he was overwhelmed with emotion, causing him to shed tears.
On Yesung’s third year after debuting with Super Junior, he noticed that on one particular day, he received more than fifty calls from his mother. It turned out that his father needed immediate blood transfusion when he got injured. On his way back to Chunahn where his parents were staying, Yesung began to think deeply.
Yesung said, “When I reached Chunahn, I learned that three of my father’s fingers were pulled by the machinery that he was working with.” He then added, “It was too late by then. No one heard my father’s screams. It was about one hour my father’s fingers got stuck in the machinery. For me, it hurt really bad seeing him like that.”
From that moment on, Yesung decided to make more time to converse with his parents.
“It was hard for them to find jobs as they were getting older,” Yesung said. He also mentioned, “Finding them new jobs was kind of hard, so I had them move to Seoul. We set up a coffee shop here in Seoul where they work with my younger brother.”
Being asked how his father was doing now, Yesung replied, “It was a big accident and even until now his fingers have yet to fully recovered. Today though I talk to him much more often and he’s even more like an older brother than a father to me. When I was younger, I didn’t realize my father was this innocent and did so much aegyo! I’m very happy today.

Source:Nate

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire