lundi 3 octobre 2011

Leeteuk nervous about emceeing ‘Star King’



Super Junior’s Leeteuk recently expressed his feelings about emceeing Star King.
On the 3rd, Leeteuk tweeted, “It’s today. I will shoot Star King today. Even though I have been appearing on the show for four years, it’s a new challenge. I’m nervous but I will do my best. Please support me.”
Leeteuk will emcee SBS’s Star King with Boom. Officials for the show decided the two stars will take over as MCs for Kang Ho Dong.
An official said, “We thought about replacing Kang with another MC but Leeteuk has led the program with Kang for a long time and Boom has been very active on the show. That’s why we chose them as MCs for the show.”
Leeteuk and Boom will emcee the show on October 3, and the program will air on October 15.
Source: TV Report

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire