dimanche 2 octobre 2011

Choi Siwon focuses on ‘Poseidon’




Singer and actor Choi Siwon recently decided to focus more on his TV series Poseidon.
Choi is currently playing the role of maritime police officer Kim Sun Woo in KBS’s Monday-Tuesday series Poseidon. Even though Choi’s group Super Junior is busy with their new song “A-CHa”, Choi is trying hard to focus on performing for the series.
Choi said, “I was worried about appearing on the series because Super Junior’s schedule overlapped. But I really wanted to appear on the series after I heard about the synopsis, director, and writers.”
Choi also talked about the other actors on the program, Lee Sung Jae and Lee Si Young. He said, “Sung Jae is a great actor. He advises me a lot and cheers me up as well.”
He added, “Si Young is also helping me a lot to perform comfortably. Sometimes, her punches really hurt.”
The production company said, “Choi is doing a great job playing the role. Please keep watching the series and check out Choi’s variety of charms through the series.”
Poseidon airs every Monday and Tuesday at 9:55 p.m.
Source: Star Daily News

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire