mardi 11 octobre 2011

Donghae wants to be a father soon



Super Junior Lee Donghae revealed his thought of becoming a father.
On October 11th, Super Junior Donghae was appointed as UNICEF envoy with Seohyun. At the UNICEF envoy appointment ceremony in an interview with Donghae, he was asked about his affection towards children. He said, “I have always liked children so much and I want to be father soon. They look like angels to me. I always think when I’ll be able to have children and be a good father.” 
Moreover, Donghae and Seohyun have been appointed as UNICEF envoys for their recent duet “Dreams come true” which is the theme song of “2011 Asian Song Festival”. They will donate the proceedings to help suffering African children.

Source: Star News

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire