lundi 29 août 2011

Soundtracks

[] Hyena:
o
Han Saramaneul (The one I love) [Only one person (The one I love)] - K.R.Y.
o
The Night Chicago Died - Super Junior K.R.Y.
o
Smile - KyuHyun solo
[] H.I.T.:
o
H.I.T. - Yesung, Sungmin, Donghae, Ryeowook
o
Success - Yesung, Sungmin, Donghae, Ryeowook, Kangin, Kyuhyun
[] Attack on the Pin-up Boys:
o
Wonder Boy
o
Are You Ready? - Yesung solo
[] Bad Family:
o
Ga Jok - feat. HeeChul
[] Snowflower:
o
Georeumeul Momchugoo - Super Junior K.R.Y.
[] Rainbow Romance:
o
Sarangi Dwiojullae? - feat. Kibum and Heechul
[] Thirty Thousand Miles in Search of My son
o
Our Love (Drama version) *changed link*
[] Billy Jean Look at me
o
Keugotppunieyo (Just you) - Super Junior K.R.Y.
[] Air City
o
Just for One Day - feat. Kyuhyun (same with the link below)
[] Single Papa in Love
o Uljima [Don't Cry] - Shindong Solo *
[] Light
o
Light - feat. Super Junior
[] SBS Hope tv 24 Hours
o
Take my hand - feat. Yesung, Sungmin and Eeteuk

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire